Introduction to studio lighting
This one day hands on and technical workshop will introduce you to the use of studio lighting!
The workshop will include
- A professional model
- How to set up the lights & radio triggers
- How to shoot with different backdrops and when to use which backdrop
- Explore 4/5 different light modifiers and how they change the look of an image
- Each photographer will have 1-2-1 time to photograph the model on each set up
- Each photographer will have the chance to choose their own set up to photograph at the end of the session
- Basic overview of how I deal with images in post-production, Basic intro to LightRoom and Photo Shop
The session is designed to be practical and hands-on, in the hope it will build confidence for those who may have been unsure or nervous of using lighting in the past.
Boudoir Photography Workshop
This one day practical and technical workshop gives you the chance to see how I work with both light and my clients to create the fashion inspired Boudoir images I create for my clients.
The workshop will include:
- A professional model.
- An everyday woman as a model.
- The chance to learn and photograph for your own portfolio.
- Includes insights into unique and advanced lighting techniques.
- Posing experience.
- Post Production session sharing my process from camera to finished product
To enquire or book your place, please use the contact form below.
Book your photography course here, we offer beginner photography classes and boudoir photography courses.